What to expect throughout the EPIC hiring process. Below we have outlined the few steps it takes to become a part of Team EPIC. Internship and management positions may include additional steps.
- Complete EPIC application
- Phone interview with our HR team
- On-site interview with a hiring manager
- Spend a morning with one of our HR coordinators learning more about our company, policies, and expectations.
- Ask questions.
- Receive information on where and when to report to work as well as your supervisor’s information.
- Leave with an EPIC swag bag that includes an EPIC shirt, hat, and bandana that will help complete your uniform.
- First Day
- Show up at the location provided to you at orientation.
- HR coordinator will meet you on-site and connect you with your supervisor.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the process you can always give us a call at 913.897.3858 and ask to be transferred to HR. We are here to help you find your fit. We are a large company with many career opportunities and we are always looking for top individuals to join our team.
- Landscape & Mow Laborer
- Landscape Crew Leader