Sales Support Coordinator | Olathe, KS
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to help grow a company that is emerging from an 80’s tracking system? We are a team full of character, passionate about the green industry. We are moving forward with our CRM system and need an individual who enjoys a challenge and wants to help the sales team grow by creating and managing efficient systems.
Epic Landscape Productions is among one of the largest full-service landscape companies in the Kansas City area. Our services include the design and install of outdoor living environments, water features-, large- and small-scale landscape projects, irrigation systems, and the daily maintenance of lawns and landscapes. We serve a wide range of customers, from apartment complexes, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner’s associations, public spaces, and private residences.
Epic is looking for a seasoned, motivated, organized, highly detail-oriented individual with strong CRM experience to provide administrative support to the Sales/Design Office at Epic’s Olathe, KS location.
This position ushers projects through a life-cycle process from sales lead to final invoice, tracking key data along the way. This position is roughly 20% customer service, 20% correspondence, and scheduling, 50% process flow oversight and billing, and 10% special projects as assigned.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
ACT CRM responsibilities include:
- Entering leads
- Printing Sales packets
- Entering all sales/invoicing
- Weekly and month-end reporting
Sales design responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tracking status of active and dead leads
- Provide management a summary monthly by designer
- Processing work order packets for Production Department
- Performing monthly billing and production schedule reconciliations
- Answering telephones as back up to the receptionist, fielding moderately complex inquiries
- Preparing, revising, and developing documents
- Ensuring annual licenses and continuing education requirements are met
- Maintaining department filing systems, both paper and electronic archive
Owner support responsibilities: (Owner still work in the field on projects and during busy season they are in the office infrequently)
- Type up proposals as requested
- Keep track of Google calendar and remind of appointments approaching
- Personal tasks as assigned
- Willingness to go with the flow and accept new projects that pop up
- Filing (paper and electronic)
- Thrive in a workspace that is central to all office traffic (desk is located at employee entry and houses the interoffice mailboxes for the design/sales team)
- Have previous administrative experience
- College degree, a plus
- Enjoy dogs
- Experience with commercial bidding systems and contracts, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated & inquisitive to seek out answers and learn
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can follow directions/instructions and retain information
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet expected deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member but also independently at times with limited direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to manage time
- Notary or willing to become one, a plus
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Outlook. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- ACT CRM experience
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years preferred
- In-person, Design Center | 15460 S. Keeler Olathe, KS
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Epic Landscape Productions L.C is the leading landscape maintenance and landscape contracting company in the Kansas City metro area. Celebrating its 30th year in business! Epic provides landscape design-build and landscape maintenance services for 3 offices throughout this region.
Epic Landscape Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer