Landscape Maintenance Production Manager
We’ve got an exciting position we are looking to fill! If this sounds like a good fit for you, consider becoming an Epic team member today!
Position is responsible for all management of field operations within the mow department of the landscape maintenance division. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, routing and scheduling of contracted services, billing accuracy of completed work and strategic planning to accommodate company growth. Directing the daily operations of production assistants and field crews including personnel, equipment and materials to ensure scheduled jobs are completed within budget, quality standards and safety guidelines. Provides support with crew production, cultivation and training of employees, promoting safe working practices, and leading a team to succeed. Coordinates with department managers to lend support for all operational activities within the maintenance division.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Works directly with division manager and alongside current production managers in the daily coordination of employees and scheduling.
- Manages a team of up to 75 employees to meet budgeted hours and productivity goals.
- Coordinates daily schedule and routing directly with production assistants.
- Weekly / Monthly / Annual reporting of department performance and profitability.
- Evaluates and inspects job sites to ensure crew safety, quality of work, and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicates with production managers, account managers and Epic personnel.
- Weekly inventory and inspection of equipment and projection of future needs.
- Monitors cleanliness and organization of trucks, trailers, equipment and facilities.
- Strict adherence to DOT regulations for all supervised crews.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices to minimize accidents and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
Candidate Must Have:
- 4+ years commercial mow and landscape maintenance experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Ability to teach, train, motivate, inspire & cultivate Epic personnel and new employees
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage use of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft office programs and email.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to obtain DOT medical certification card.
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Humble, driven, focused, organized and disciplined
- Consistent and positive attitude
- Desire to learn and pursue self-development
- Rational ability to handle adversity and conflict
- Bi-Lingual, English/Spanish, a plus
- Industry related education and/or certificates
- Snow and Ice experience; Plow, Salt, Walks etc…
To learn more call 913-897-3858 and complete the employment application online at www.epicland.net.