Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you looking for an exciting career with opportunities for advancement? Consider becoming an Epic team member today!
Candidate Must Be Able To:
- Perform general landscape duties, including mow, edge, mulch, aerate, weed, trim, plant, remove thatch/litter/debris, and other related landscape activities
- Operate and/or maintain various light equipment and tools
- Work in the outdoors, occasionally exposed to extreme heat and cold
- Frequently lift up to 60 lbs
- Perform physical labor daily
- Work hard and be productive
- Have a positive attitude; and, among other things, be a team player
- Consistent and positive attitude
- Desire to learn and pursue self-development
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Humble, driven, focused, organized and disciplined
- Rational ability to handle adversity and conflict
- Regularly required to walk, use hands and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand and reach with arms.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
To learn more call 913-897-3858 and complete the employment application online at www.epicland.net.