Irrigation Service Technician
We’ve got an exciting position we are looking to fill! If this sounds like a good fit for you, consider becoming an Epic team member today!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Turn on irrigation systems and ensure the system is functioning effectively at the customer site.
- Complete back-flow tests.
- Turn off irrigation systems and winterize the lines.
- Detect, repair, and maintain valves, trace electrical components, install and initialize clocks and timers, locate existing zones and valves and perform pump repairs.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied completely through effective communication, relationship building, and regular site visits.
- Perform general maintenance of systems.
- Report results or problems to Production Manager Irrigation Service.
- Complete the necessary administrative paperwork.
Candidate Must Have:
- 3+ years experience working with commercial and/or residential irrigation systems
- Irrigation certification is a plus
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Follows policies and procedures
- Supports organization’s goals and values
- Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Must be will to work long hours during peak season (Spring-Fall)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to obtain a DOT medical certification card
- Snow removal, salt, and sanding in the winter season
- Additional projects assigned, as needed
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Humble, driven, focused, organized and disciplined
- Consistent and positive attitude
- Regularly required to walk, use hands and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand and reach with arms.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
To learn more call 913-897-3858 and complete the employment application online at www.epicland.net.