Account Manager | Landscape Maintenance
We’ve got an exciting position we are looking to fill! If this sounds like a good fit for you, consider becoming an Epic team member today!
Purpose and Description
The Account Manager position is the primary customer contact for contracted accounts within the Landscape Maintenance Division at Epic. The individual manages the quality of services provided to customer’, cultivates and maintain good customer relations, and generates new business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop strong positive relationships with customers based on clear and frequent communication, mutual trust, and the ability to meet customer needs.
- Monitors activity of crews and works closely with production staff regarding, scheduling, quality, and customer service.
- Assure the property meets the customer’s standards.
- Analyze customer’s needs and assess job sites for future services.
- Prospect for new business.
- Generate new maintenance customers and contracts.
- Prepare and submit bids to new customers.
- Respond to all inquiries and requests for bids in a timely manner.
- Ensure all bids/estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting customer.
- Renews current customers in a timely manner.
- Collect outstanding customer Accounts Receivables.
- Inspect work for compliance with terms and specifications of the contract
- Respond promptly to customer needs. Frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication with customers.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve services.
- Respond to requests for services and assistance.
- Meet customer commitments.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and troubleshoot.
- Support Epic’s goals and values
- Promote and market Epic through outside activities by attending trade shows and association meetings
- Balance team and individual responsibilities
- Follow policies and procedures
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Observe safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Undertake self-development activities
- Additional projects assigned, as needed
Candidate Must Have:
- 3+ years related green industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Supports organization’s goals and values
- Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Must be capable of working long hours during peak season (Spring-Fall)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to obtain a DOT medical certification card, if needed
- Snow management, salt, and sanding in the winter season
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Humble, driven, focused, organized, and disciplined
- Consistent and positive attitude
- Desire to learn and pursue self-development
- Rational ability to handle adversity and conflict
- Regularly required to walk, use hands and talk or hear
- Frequently required to stand and reach with arms
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to drive within the Kansas City area
- Must be capable of working outdoors and visiting job sites on a regular basis
To learn more call 913-897-3858 and complete the employment application online at www.epicland.net.